::Come on in! Kick up your feet. get cozy ::

Saturday, October 18, 2008

--What is Going on in My life!--

First of all...I AM GETTING MARRIED SOON...more like 7 months away...but soon! I am extremely anxious and cannot wait to get married in the temple to my sweetie pie!

And, as most of you know I attended BYU-I for 2 years and was studying Business Management. I loved the school, friends and the overall feeling of the school. I look back knowing it was probably one of the best choice I have made. But after a few semesters and going to many business classes, still thinking and such about if it was a good idea...it didn't feel so great! So, I came home took semester off. Hair school was brought up and thought, hey! why not!? So, I applied for Aveda Institute of Beauty and Wellness and I was accepted!! (Wahoo!!) It was random, but I feel like it is the right thing to do! But for an update in a nut shell, that is what is going on!

No comments: