::Come on in! Kick up your feet. get cozy ::

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

...This is pretty exciting!!


So first of all....for one, I got my hair chopped!!! I love love love it! It takes only 5 min. to blow-dry instead of 15 it felt! It's so easy...I recommend it to everyone.
Now second, this is pretty intense/ exciting! The institute that I am attending is letting the students participate in NAHA which is North American Hairstyling Awards- it sounds pretty intense and takes a lot of time. It has different categories for a variety of stylists to participate in. And not having my license quite yet, we are able to do the student section for it. I know many students participate, so wish me luck!!
We have 3 models come in and we can do make-up, use extensions, wigs, etc. We have to have a story board lined up and what made us want to do it. I am anxious for all of you guys to see what I will be doing, but I can't let me ideas quite out yet because I still have to get it all together. Stay tuned, I am so excited!

No comments: