::Come on in! Kick up your feet. get cozy ::

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Bebe Weber...its still cookin!

I have not wrote on my blog in FOREVER! Woops! But as most of you know, we have a little nugget on the way to our little family! I cannot explain how excited, nervous, anxious and all you know that feeling probably that we are! We find out in 2 weeks (as my hubby says) if it's an "inny or an outtie"...he's nuts, but that's why I love him. We can't wait for the planning to begin! The beginning stages were a little rough, but luckily it has passed to feeling better and actually wanting to eating more food...that was not fun. I just can't believe what the whole body goes through for this little munchkin inside to keep growing and growing. I think I read my week by week pregnancy book about 3 times a day because of how crazy it is thinking about a little person just kicking it inside! Ben is crossing his fingers that it's a boy because......he wants help in the garage, pretty typical right? I will try my best to keep this blog updated, just have been crazieee busy these days!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly, How are you. I came across your blog on Matt's facebook. I do not facebook! But I would love to hear all about you!! You are married? and now a Baby? WHen did you grow up??? Fill me in on your life.
Cami Pollard camipollard@mac.com

Anonymous said...

Kelly, I think you are not getting my emails, so I am chatting with you here. Check your spam or junk mail, sometimes my emails go to others spam for some reason. But maybe you are just busy, hopefully that is the case. I am just excited to here more from you!! I saw that you are having a boy, how fun! The first one for the Lang girls right? Cami