::Come on in! Kick up your feet. get cozy ::

Thursday, April 21, 2011

.|. Cherishing the moments .|.



I started work...about 3 weeks ago already! It is nice to get out and do one thing I love which is hair and it is also nice to get out and communicate with adults. ( Sometimes that crying can getcha)!

I had a brief 5 min. discussion with one of my bosses about kids and what not. I was just telling her about Karsten and for one, how stinking A-dorable he really is. Then, the topic of his crying came up and how frustrating it really gets me! My husband always tells me to relax, he still is a little new baby and he can't help it. Which yes, I'll admit it, my husband is right. So that reminder really helps. But sometimes my husband isn't always there to remind me, so of course, silly old me starts to get frustrated once he keeps crying for over a minute. Karsten really is a good little baby and cries for the typical- milk & dirty bums- but at times he will just cry cry cry and that's were my brain goes AHH!!!!!! Well back to the discussion with my one boss....she was talking about her little girl and how much she loves her age and the discussions she with her and how time goes by fast. Seeing that my little nieces and nephew turn 6 soon, makes me want to cry, so I kinda get how it does go.
Having my own kid, clearly is a smidge different. So I was telling her my frustration and she then said how her mom has always said to cherish the moments with kids, you never get them back. It quickly made me think of my time with my kid and as hard as it is, to even cherish the moments of him just bawling, I really do need to cherish those. They are quite annoying/ obnoxious, ect. but I know one day I will look back wishing that Karsten was back to being as young as he is now. So to all you mothers out there having a little bit of a hard time like me, trying to cherish those little fun/ cute/ frustrating/ flustering moments, you won't ever get those sweet moments back.


No comments: