::Come on in! Kick up your feet. get cozy ::

Monday, March 8, 2010

i-pad thoughts...




Okay, I know what the answer should be, but I am trying to convince myself it is okay, but also don't do it!
So, I have a confession. I want the ipad. I have been wanting to iphone, but ben has had it for quite some time and I honestly don't feel the need for it now. I have a pretty boring phone, but for me that is alright. My laptop is kinda sorta ka-putting (that is how i say it) so I am justifying that the ipad is okay! What are your thoughts on this lovely new gadget? If you aren't an apple fan, don't comment...all the answers are, I don't like them, don't buy it! So you know, that's okay, but I like them! So for all you, help me figure it out!!

1 comment:

Trevor & Kirsten said...

The BYU-Idaho Bookstore sells them!!! We also get student discounts!