::Come on in! Kick up your feet. get cozy ::

Monday, January 25, 2010

I am offically a big girl now....well now that I got MY JOB!



You know what it's like when you go to Disney or some fun park and you feel like a 5 year old!? Well, that is how I feel...and if you don't get that feeling when you are at those parks, something is wrong with you!
I got my job guys, that is all I can say. I am so excited! I start for Neroli Salon & Spa as a hair designer and am so extremely excited! I am so grateful to have that opportunity and to actually even have a job- what a blessing!! So come visit me and book your appointments SOON! Hope to see you in my chair!

3 comments:

Bonnie-Jean said...

Congrats! I"m so happy for you. If I lived anywhere near you I'd come visit you as soon as I could, but alas Hawaii is a bit of a commute to anywhere. Good luck with everything! :D

Trav & Katie said...

"and big girls don't cry"-Fergie

Trevor & Kirsten said...

good luck and congrats!