::Come on in! Kick up your feet. get cozy ::

Thursday, March 31, 2011

:<:... the other costly addition to the family... :>:

So as most of you know, my husband is ObSeSsEd with anything that is German...especially the cars from there, Porsche- Mercedes- Audi-Volkswagen- BMW, etc. you name it! (but lets face it, what man isn't??) Well, no joke his whole family owns Vdubs...and I am not over exaggerating. Dad, sisters, grandma, boyfriends its quite hilarious. Clearly all my husband has had was VW his whole life...a jetta, golf and about 2 years ago he bought a Rabbit. This kid cracks me up...seriously.

Now as for me, I grew up with the Chinese/ Japanese cars...HONDAS. Was my husband okay with this? For the most part. But, I had a 3 year lease with a 2008 Honda Civic that I just turned in and my husband was quite excited. He has been looking and looking since last year knowing this and finally, waaaalaaa (it really didn't go waalaaa) BUT his dream came true. I am now a vdubber! (yikes...) I will say I absolutely love love love this car! It's a fast one and all I did was laugh when I first drove it because it was quite a change. So here "she" is...




WARNING!!! this car is sassy and fast

No comments: