::Come on in! Kick up your feet. get cozy ::

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

~Owl Obsession~

So for some time I have had this owl obsession, and I don't know why (hence the cute layout I have now). When we found out we were expecting, I was looking at bedding last year and I really wanted to do the whole owl theme and have those really cute vinyl wall stickers...which is another picture posted too. They had this awesome bedding from a place we registered at. Unfortunately, I have this husband who is OBSESSED with cars, Volkswagen's in particular, and when we found out we were having a boy, I just let him do the car thing. Not a big deal. I am currently waiting for this adorable hat to arrive and we will be doing some fun photos of our little peanut in this hat. Here is a preview of the hat without him in it and I can't wait. Go to etsy, I am addicted.


No comments: