::3 Month Check-up::
My little peanut is already 3 months!!!! My goodness, he is getting way way way to big, it is almost depressing! Unfortunately, this little nugget acquired a bad cold and cough during that time, poor Karsty :(
Here have been his favorite things so far:
- Playing on the play mat
- Reaching for his crazy colored, dangling toys...especially this googly-eyed parrot
- Watching movies believe it or not- all eyes on t.v. and Iphone w
hen we play one
( Shaun the Sheep in particular)
- Talking, talking, talking- I will make noises and he has been trying to mimic me, it is so adorable!
- Speaking of mimic, trying to stick out his tongue
- Grabbing things lately
- Being snuggled
- Still loving tubby time!
Not so much fun:
- Getting out of the tub
- Getting bum changed
- Tummy time
- Being ignored...haha that sounded terrible but if Ben and I are in the kitchen cooking, we will place him on his play mat and he will play for a while then once he notices no one is around, someone gets a little bit fussy.
Here are the changes since the 3 months now..pics are a little dark..